Thursday, March 15, 2012

Try Something Different


Enter The Mist

While on our way to a photo shoot early one morning, the temptation was to be routine and not very exciting.  My fellow photographer and I have traveled this highway many, many times.  One early foggy morning, I wondered what the fog would look like at a certain clearing along the Mohawk River.  As we approached the clearing, I asked my photo buddy to grab my camera (which is always on hand and ready to go), and just start photographing.  Being a bit of a spontaneous person, she did, and came up with a handful of interesting images.  It was a whim, a chance to try something different.  Sure, there were more unusable images than keepers, but it was a good experiment and we had a good time.  I edited this in a way that is not my usual style, but I wanted to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment