Thursday, August 16, 2012

EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY



Sometimes a photo may by itself, seem ordinary or routine.  But when it becomes part of a cluster it develops into a story.





While watching this robin, I could have easily passed it off as not worth getting my camera for.  But since it stayed in that same spot for a few seconds, it held my attention.  What could be in that little mind?

I grabbed my camera and spent the next several minutes documenting it's visit .

Most of the images by themselves didn't amount to much, but assembling this group of four made an amusing collection.


Sure, I had more important things to do, but editing this piece was a refreshing break.

I'll never know what was in the mind of this little bird, but I'm sure many a story can be put to it.

Every picture tells a story.



1 comment: